Last night I had the best dream I’ve had in awhile. I fell in love, and in the morning it actually felt like I was in love. It’s the weirdest feeling, because I don’t think the person in my dream even exists. However, I realized I never want to settle for something that doesn’t compare to the love I imagined
I got Dan’s letter today, I can’t wait for him to come home.
Less than 3 months <3
B - Twice, at least. I’m almost positive it was love, or at least one point it was. I don’t know how to describe the feeling, if you’ve been in love you know. I guess the biggest indication was that I cared more about that person than I did myself.
D - Only once, and it’s kind of an embarrassing story. I was in grade 9, and it was my first big crush. This guy was really into rap, so I started listening to rap none stop. Not just hip-hop, top 40 kind of rap - this was hardcore stuff. I think I even started trying to dress like a hood rat. It only lasted about a month until I went back to being a complete girl again. Other than that, I can honestly say I have never/would change.
H - No, I’ve been in that situation and I broke up with him after he told me.
I - Trust, hands down. Only because i’ve been in a relationship that lacked it, and it went real bad.
3 - Of course, as long as you put the effort into it. Although, I would never do a long relationship again
- A: Who do you like and Why?
- B: Have you ever been in love? If yes, how many times, and how do you know it was love?
- C: Longest relationship you've ever been in, and why did it end?
- D: Have you ever changed for someone, if yes, how?
- E: Pretend I'm you ex, what do you want to say to me?
- F: Have you ever been cheated on?
- G: Have you ever cheated?
- H: Would you date someone who's know for cheating, if yes why?
- I: What's the most important part of a relationship?
- J: Do you like to be in serious relationships or just flings?
- K: When you are dating someone do you believe in going on "breaks"?
- L: How many people have you ever hooked up with?
- M: What's one thing you regret saying or not saying, doing or not doing in a previous relationship?
- N: What age do you think is appropriate for kids to start having sex?
- O: Do you believe in the phrase, "Age is just a number?" Why or why not?
- P: What about "Love at first sight"? Why or why not?
- Q: Turn on's?
- R: Turn off's?
- S: What do you consider a deal breaker?
- T: How do you know it's time to end a relationship?
- U: Are you currently in a relationship? If yes, for how long? If no, how long have you been single?
- V: Do you think people who have dated can stay friends?
- W: Do you think people should date their friends?
- X: How many relationships have you had?
- Y: Do you think love can last forever?
- Z: Do you believe love can conquer all things?
- 1: Would you break up with someone your parents didn't approve of?
- 2: If you could go back in time and give yourself one piece of advice about dating what would it be?
- 3: Do you think long distance relationships can work? Why or why not?
- 4: What do you notice first about another person?
- 5: Do gay, lesbians, bisexuals or transgender people bother you?
ears, yet hear not and
hearts that neither feel nor understand” —
It’s Allison’s 20th birthday today. After my seminar I’m going to meet her at her house, and we’re going out for lunch and drinks. This will take place around 3:00 pm. I’ll probably have to pace myself or else I won’t be able to even make it out tonight, ah. I’m sure I’ll have some stories to share tomorrow
My sister is so fake when her boyfriend’s around. Ew.
My sister is eating chips so loudly while we watch a movie. We’re not on speaking terms, so I can’t tell her to shut up. I want to hit her really hard
However, instead I’m eating these chips (that I don’t even like) just so I can annoy her by chewing loudly
When my friends are supposed to be at my house, but instead they’re on tumblr…
ahem, you know who you are.
Minka got caught out in the rain earlier, and I had no idea she was out there (or I would have brought her in). Anyway, she comes to my basement window whenever she wants inside. So I see her nose pressed to the window, and I’m like, “shit, it’s raining out”. This cat is also extremely furry, so when she’s dirty and wet it’s not pretty. So I open the window and she hops unto the chair and darts into the bathroom and starts meowing uncontrollably. Turns out she remembers the little system I have with her. Whenever she’s dirty, I take her into the bathroom and wrap her up in a towel and clean her off. Being the smart cat she is, she was already sitting in the bathroom waiting to be cleaned. So I grabbed my sister’s towel, and wrapped Minka up like a baby. Now she’s sitting in my lap being a little doll. Love her
My room smells like banana bread, or some sort of cake due to these candles from bath and body. Now I can hardly fall asleep without wanting to go raid the kitchen. Eff.
I should be working on homework in the library instead of on tumblr. No motivation.
To Do List:
Attend seminar from 3-4
Go home, head to the gym
Maaaybe go to yoga, haven’t decided
Basically get ready to do it all again tomorrow
I just filled out an application for the organization “Big Brother, Big Sister”. I’m really looking forward to doing this, I just hope I’m not overloading myself this year. Ah, I can’t wait to do something nice for someone. I hope I am paired with someone around the age of 13-16, I think I could really do some good.
pin:236363DF my blackberry is finalllllyyyy back up and running. New friends are welcome
I would too
In one of my classes, the prof asked us to think of the most beautiful sentence we’ve heard from a film, and bring it with us next week. I have so many potential ideas I could use. However, I want to impress her - so i’ll have to think harder.
I was awoken early to drive my sister’s to school, which wasn’t a huge deal, I was just rushed for the class I thought I had at 9. Turns out, after I got there I realized it started at 10 - silly me. It didn’t really bother me, however I would have liked that extra hour to sleep in.
Music & Society went pretty well, I think I was one of the only people who actually did the reading - and understood it. About 30 minutes into class I literally felt I was going to fall asleep, I couldn’t keep my eyes open. I seriously considered leaving at break because I didn’t think I was going to make it, but instead I got a coffee.
I feel great now, and I got a bit accomplished before my next class. I went and took care of my parking ticket, annnnd I booked my next appointment regarding my studying abroad next year (hopefully). I’m excited to get that sorted out.
OH, and my most exciting news yet. Today was the first day someone actually sat beside me in class. Maybe I took more friendly or something, I’m not too sure. It was just nice not being the loner for once.
i dont need to hear i love ya,
you guys love me, i love you, we got that down.
but some of the people who will tell you that they love you, are the same people who are the last to have your back.
so im going to experiment with this love thing,
i know it sounds really corny, but its the last thing i gotta check out before i check out. ” —John Mayer
Just got news over dinner that my family is going up to the cottage for thanksgiving weekend. Oh, I mean - my family and my sisters boyfriend. Seriously, I think I’ve had enough of those two. Although they are cute, i’ll give them that
to do list:
cut hair (someone please stop me)
clean my room
type up notes
You can be told you’re beautiful, but until you believe it yourself - it doesn’t mean anything.