I think you could fall in love with anyone if you saw the parts of them no one else gets to see. Like if you followed them around invisibly for a day and saw them crying in their bed at night or singing in the shower or humming quietly to themselves as they make a sandwich or even just walking along the street. And even if they were really weird and had no friends at school, I think, after seeing them at their most vulnerable, you wouldn’t be able to help falling in love with them.
1.Cats clean themselves everyday
2. A cat matures as it grows older.
3. Cats rarely miss the litter box.
4. Cats don’t hog the covers in bed.
5. Cats are inexpensive.
6. Cats listen to your problems without interrupting.
7. Cats eat out of one bowl and don’t leave lots of dishes around
8. Cats leave very few whiskers in the sink.
9. Cats comfort you when you are sick.
10. Cats don’t leave the toilet seat up.
11. At least when they sleep all day they don’t take up the whole
12. Cats won’t crush your legs when they sit on your lap.
13. Cats keep your ears warm at night.
14. Unlike a man, a cat can fend for itself.
15. Cats do not drink beer.
16. If a cat gets lost, at least it has a tag on it to tell whoever
finds it where it lives.
17. A cat is loyal.
18. There’s a better chance of finding a cat that is willing to read
a book that doesn’t have any pictures.
19. Cats always greet you when you get home.
20. A cat’s idea of a good time is a game of string and a good belly
21. A cat won’t steal anything but your glasses, your golf balls,
and your heart.
22. Cats drink less and snuggle more.
23. Each of a cat’s nine lives is worthwhile.
24. Cats are more attractive when they run around naked.
25. Cats like to watch “Gossip Girl” more than a football game.
26. You can have an intelligent conversation with a cat.
27. Cats actually think with their heads.28. Cats are more likely to be up to date on their shots.
29. “Meow” is never a lie.
30. Cats seldom go bald with age.
31. If cats don’t kow how to do something, they are more likely to admit it.
32. A cat might bring you household vermin as a present, but never “sexy lingerie.”
33. Cats won’t leave you waiting by the phone.
34. Cats can’t say, “I love you” without meaning it.
35. Cats are ALWAYS cute.
36. A cat’s friend is more likely to be less annoying.
37. The only things cats expect you to “put out” are food, water,
and a clean litter box.
In 1 week I will be a free woman, no homework for a month. Until then - I strongly dislike life. Too many assignments, not enough ambition. SOMEONE INSPIRE ME.
My parents leave for Palm Springs tomorrow, for two whole weeks. I’m glad they’re going, I think they deserve some time away. And on a higher note, my mom always does some heavy duty shopping while she’s down there - so I can only hope she keeps me in mind. I can’t wait until my reading week in February to go down and stay. As much as I love Canada and its cold weather, I badly need a tan.
“The camera has been praised for extending the sense; it may, as the world goes, deserve more praise for confining them, leaving room for thought.”
- Stanley Cavell
I am free, but I am flawed
I’m here and your heart
I was here from the start” —Box of Stones - Benjamin Francis Leftwich